and implement directly
- The next evolutionary step in learning today
- Learning more effectively and efficiently at the same time
- Learning employees and learning organisation
- Sophisticated didactic concept and digital platform
- Ensured sustainable adaptation and direct implementation
- Quickly scale new knowledge across the organisation
Self-Consulting - that's how you learn today.
What is Self-Consulting?
- Self-Consulting is an effective didactic concept in which participants acquire new knowledge and skills interactively in a team on the basis of a digital platform and apply what they have learned directly.
- Self-Consulting is based on guided team work and uses more than 20 learning formats such as videos, business games, coaching, face-to-face training, case studies, workshops, chats and many more, because learning should be fun.
- Participants can orientate themselves on their personal development score and receive feedback and assistance.
- Self-Consulting makes proven business development methods and tools accessible and easy to use for everyone.
- We know from psychology that deep and sustainable learning works well when…
- content is conveyed multi-sensually (different forms of learning and stimuli)
- it is accompanied by personal emotional experiences (sense of achievement, personal references)
- it is comprehensible through stories and a step-by-step structure (didactics, red thread, examples)
- interpersonal interactions take place (collective learning/consultation, cross-fertilisation).
What does Self-Consulting involve?
In collective self-consulting, staff members experience themselves in the team and close the chain from information, to trying and understanding, to iterative improvement in continuous application. Participation, self-responsibility, self-developed solutions on-the-job, collective consultation and feedback are elementary success factors. Self-Consulting is a combination of 20 forms of learning, flexible time management, teamwork, self-review based on a digital dialogue platform. The interaction makes the difference to conventional training formats.
What are the advantages of self-consulting for employees and companies?
- Self-learning employees, teams and companies
- Continuous realisation of sustainable results
- Employees and teams implement on their own responsibility
- Structured and methodical implementation guidance
- “Step-by-step” support via the platform
- External consultant on site is only required temporarily
- Employees identify strongly with the changes
- Flexible time allocation
- Transparency about learning progress