What is Culture Development?
Corporate culture is the breeding ground on which companies thrive or fail. It is shaped by beliefs, values, behaviour and rites that have manifested themselves in the company over the years. Corporate culture tells us to what extent managers and employees are willing and able to break new ground and develop innovative services. It defines the way employees think and act in the long term and is therefore a decisive factor for the success of any company.
This is where our Culture Development Workshop series comes in and picks up companies and staff where they currently stand. The aim is to shape personnel and corporate development in line with the company’s goals.
What does Culture Development entail?
- Goal consistency with regard to corporate goals, vision and mission
- Joint assessment of the existing corporate culture (culture assessment)
- Development of a cultural model based on the current situation
- Psychology for managers
- Criteria-based measurability with regard to future success factors
- Development of targeted measures within a culture programme
- Implementation support
What are the advantages of the Culture Development Workshop?
Through a growth-oriented mindset, as well as new forms of collaboration
there are opportunities for shaping culture development with the following goal:
- Higher productivity for the company
- More appreciation and personal responsibility for employees
- Higher identification with the company
- Sustainable motivation of employees
- More personal responsibility and participation